The course will enable you to:
- learn what mental health is and why looking after it matters
- identify signs of distress and common triggers
- feel confident in starting conversations
- develop your interpersonal skills
- learn practical tools to support mental health and wellbeing
- know when to recommend professional help
- build a supportive and healthy work climate
To find out more about this free course please contact email@example.com.
The mental health escalation sheet (opens on the intranet) provides contact details and guidance.
Neurodiversity guidance for managers and staff (opens on the intranet).