Notice of Nominations
You can make a difference today by putting your name forward to be a Governor of University Hospitals Sussex NHS Foundation Trust.
Governors play a vital role in representing the interests and views of Trust Members and the general public. They have the opportunity to influence how decisions are made and how our patient services are developed.
We have the following governor vacancies available:
- Public Governor for Chichester – two vacancies
- Public Governor for East Sussex & Out of Area – one vacancy
- Read further information on the role of our governors
- Contact Glen Palethorpe, Company Secretary by email at email@example.com to find out more or ask any questions.
- Book a place on one of our briefing sessions to be held via MS Teams on:
- Wednesday 4 August 2021 at 5.30pm
- Monday 9 August 2021 at 5.30pm
- Friday 13 August 2021 at 5.30pm