Our evidence reports help inform patient care, guideline or service development, research bids or commissioning.
Request an evidence search
- Log into KnowledgeShare (using an NHS OpenAthens username and password) to request a search and to see previously requested searches.
- Alternatively, you can use the online form on this page to request a search.
- Evidence searches usually take between two and three weeks. Searches relating to care of an individual patient will be completed as soon as required.
- If your question relates to drug interactions or prescribing in complex clinical situations, and you work for UHSussex, please contact your ward pharmacist or specialist lead for the appropriate area.
- We ask for acknowledgement of our evidence reports in any resulting published papers or presentations. Your search report will detail how to credit us.
We do not carry out literature searches for coursework purposes. Please contact your university for help, or book onto one of our teaching sessions.