- Formulating an appropriate search question
- Identifying and understanding the different types of evidence
- Using search engines and evidence tools such as The Cochrane Library, Medline, British Nursing Index, Health Management Information Consortium and PsycInfo to find good quality health care information
- Downloading and saving references
- You need to find the best evidence to support patient care or service improvement
- You need to search the primary literature for your research project or dissertation, or for the purposes of audit
- You are required to do any form of literature review, including systematic reviews
- You are embarking on a course of study, are writing an assignment, are returning to study or are researching a CPD topic
Previous experience required
Some experience of using the internet is required; a familiarity with journal literature would also be useful.
Presentation with worked examples and hands on practice. Sessions are taught on-site or online. You will be sent a Teams invite for online sessions.
Booking a place
Email us with any queries email@example.com