- Overview of the print and electronic resources provided by the library
- How to register for an NHS OpenAthens account or change your current account
- How to access full-text journal articles and use your NHS OpenAthens account
- You are new to Sussex Health Knowledge and Libraries.
- You are embarking on a course of study, are writing an assignment, are returning to study or are researching a topic
- You would like an overview of online resources available to your team, trainees or students
- You are keen to develop information literacy skills and use of evidence within your team
30 – 60 minutes
Presentation, demonstration or hands-on practice.
These sessions are bespoke and can be arranged for you and your team, trainees or students so contact us stating your preferred site.
We can present to your team, providing you have a suitable room, or the session can be delivered online via Teams.