- Overview of the function of EndNote Basic (web version)
- Inputting and importing references into EndNote
- Storing and managing your references
- Including references in your Word document
- Advice on how to reference can also be provided, although this will not be part of the session unless specifically requested
Teaching will be offered on the web version of EndNote as participants can access the resource from anywhere. A more advanced Desktop version of EndNote is provided on selected Library PCs; contact the library to arrange a session on using this version.
- You want to save time referencing or creating bibliographies in the documents you produce
- You are are writing an assignment or collating research for publication
Previous experience required
Familiarity with using computers.
Presentation with worked examples and hands on practice. Sessions are taught on-site or online. You will be sent a Teams invite for online sessions.
Email us with any queries [email protected]
Access EndNote Basic (web version)