This page contains links to various documents created by the Sussex Trauma Network.
Most of the documents below are free to view or download without password.
Some documents that are password protected are in a list at the bottom. Access is limited to authorised members of the Network. If you would like to be an authorised member, please email firstname.lastname@example.org requesting acces
Policies and pathways
- Mass Casualty Plan – v1.5
- Patient Pathways – Limited version – v9.8a – this includes secondary transfer arrangements. Full version in Password protected documents below
- Repatriation Policy – v5
- Repatriation Crib Sheet – v2
- Repatriation Form – paper version – v2
- Processes for Urgent Referral to the Trauma and Orthopaedic Service at the Major Trauma Centre at the Royal Sussex County Hospital – v1
- Post-Acute Collar Care Pathway – v1
- Severe Traumatic Brain Injury – v1
- Open Fractures – v1
- Imaging for Trauma – adults and children – v1
- Interventional Radiology – v1
- Severe Chest Wall Injuries – v1
- Referral of trauma and acute conditions to QVH during COVID-19 Pandemic – Advice from Queen Victoria Hospital, East Grinstead on how they are managing various types of trauma and how to refer
- Letter from QVH CEO about referral of appropriate cancer and trauma patients
- KSS Air Ambulance – SOP Hospital In Reach
Password protected documents
- Patient Pathways – Full version – v9 – this includes secondary transfer arrangements.