This is a secure NHS video call service for patients with pre-arranged appointment times only.
If you would like to convert a booked phone or face to face appointment to a video appointment, please contact your service.
How to access your video consultation
We use a system called Attend Anywhere which can be accessed on a PC, Mac or an iOS/Android device via Google Chrome or Apple Safari browsers. The video call is free (except your internet usage charge).
- A few minutes before your appointment time, select the waiting area for your service as per the instructions in your letter.
- You will be taken through a series of steps to ensure that your equipment is set up correctly.
- Once the steps have been completed, enter your name and telephone number and accept the terms and conditions (this information is not stored beyond the length of the video call).
- Select ‘Start Call’ to enter the waiting room. You will see yourself on the video and hear music. The waiting room is private and you will not see other patients.
- When the consultation starts, your image will shrink and you will see your clinician.
Having a problem with the service? Check out our troubleshooting tips.
Video consultation waiting areas (A-Z)
Non-urgent advice: Hospital names
SRH – St Richards Hospital
WRH – Worthing Hospital
PRH – Princess Royal Hospital
RSCH – Royal Sussex County Hospital
RACH – Royal Alexandra Children’s Hospital
SLD – Southlands Hospital