– a Student Handbook by Margaret Spencer and Joan Healey
As a student in the health and social care professions, you will spend up to half of your time out on placement. This accessible and practical book walks with you step-by-step through this invaluable learning experience, helping you to develop and create the foundations of your practice whether you are training in nursing, health, or social work. New to this second edition are additional chapters that consider the changing landscape and challenges of the placement experience during the last decade.
“This is an extremely welcome text for students preparing for their placements and to refer to whilst on their placement experience, and should be a recommended text for programmes which have placements, regardless of the setting or context.”
– Dr Jane Cronin-Davis, Associate Professor, Professional Lead for Occupational Therapy and Deputy Dean for Students, St.George’s University of London, UKBorrow this book Contact us for help
We’d love to hear your own review when you read it.
- How many stars would you give it?
- Would you recommend it to friends?
- Are there similar books you’d recommend?