Help us to help you this winter
- If you are offered an appointment, it’s important you attend
- Wear a face mask in our hospitals
- Get your Covid vaccinations and flu vaccine, if eligible
- Call 111 or visit 111.nhs.uk first if you have an urgent medical problem and you’re not sure what to do
- Please contact the ward first to book a patient visit
- Please take a lateral flow test before you come to hospital to confirm you don’t have Covid
Non-urgent advice: Service updates
From A&E to Wound care and everything in-between, we’ve got you covered.
Want to support your local hospital and help shape the way we serve the local community?
We’re passionate about patient care and actively champion an inclusive culture.
We run seven hospitals in Sussex, including the major trauma centre for the South east of England.
Anyone who needs a first, second or booster dose of a Covid vaccine can turn up without an appointment at dedicated clinics at Worthing, St Richard’s and the Royal Sussex County Hospitals in Brighton.
We are introducing a range of new measures to ensure we maintain safe services for patients as pressures on hospitals continue to rise.
The housekeeping team at Worthing Hospital have been thanked by a local charity for donating Christmas gifts to Sussex families in need.
Critical care outreach nurses Pip Hale and Jools Fell have joined the Grammy nominated Brighton Festival Chorus Choir.
Yet to have your COVID-19 vaccine or booster?
Vaccination clinics are running across Sussex