Released 20 June 2023
- Please can you confirm if your organisation offers a guaranteed interview scheme to members of the Armed Forces community if they meet the essential criteria for a role, similar to the disabilities two ticks scheme?
- If so, do you offer it to the full Armed Forces community (Service Leavers, Veterans, Reservists, Cadet Force Adult Volunteers, Armed Forces family members) or specific categories such as just Service Leavers/Veterans or are there any constraints on eligibility i.e Veterans only or <5 years since discharge?
- I would be very grateful if you could let me know. As always please let us know if there have been any changes in the main point of contact for the programme (like if you have an Armed Forces Champion or Point of Contact?)
- The Trust does offer a Guaranteed Interview Scheme for some groups of applicants but this does not yet specifically cover members of the armed forces. The Trust is currently working towards expanding the scheme to potentially include members of the armed forces.
- Not applicable
- Further details of programmes for staff and patients, including the name and contact details of our armed forces lead is available on our website.