NHS Sussex is inviting parents, carers and young people to tell us about their experiences of accessing routine mental health and wellbeing services in Sussex.
What is a routine mental health or emotional wellbeing service?
These might be:
- education support – examples include mental health support teams, school counsellors
- routine hospital appointments
- wellbeing and emotional support services, including talking therapies
- child and adolescent mental health services (CAMHS)
- community mental health teams (18+)
Many of the questions include space for free text answers. In order that your responses remain confidential, please do not include any personal information that may identify you.
What will happen with the findings?
Findings from this survey will be shared with providers who will respond to you within three months to explain how and if they can take those recommendations forward. The findings will also be shared at decision -making groups.
The surveys remain open until 31 January.
Your views and experiences of our services are very important to us and help us make informed decisions to improve outcomes for all.