When you email please include your:
- Reference on your letter starting with HWO.
- Preferred day (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday)
- Preferred time AM or PM
This will enable us to book you in more efficiently.
You can speak to a member of staff between 9.00 to 12.00 and 13.00 to 16.30 Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays), or leave a voice mail message outside these times.
Please phone the West Sussex Breast Screening Service before coming for your appointment if:
- you have a physical disability or find climbing steps difficult, so we can help;
- you have breast implants (you will usually be able to have a mammogram, but please let us know beforehand); or
- you have had a mammogram recently (within the last six months) or are pregnant or breastfeeding, as you may be advised to delay breast screening.
If you want to write to us about your appointment, our postal address is:
West Sussex Breast Screening Service