What we do
We provide care for patients with blood disorders. We run outpatient clinics, a haematology ward and the haematology day unit.
We also process blood tests and blood transfusion requests.
We are involved in research at the haematology research laboratory at the University of Sussex and the Clinical Investigation and Research Unit at the Royal Sussex County Hospital.
The conditions we treat include:
- Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
- Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Essential thrombocythaemia
- Hodgkin lymphoma
- Multiple myeloma
- Non-Hodgkin lymphoma
- Polycythaemia rubra vera
- St Richard’s – 01243 788122
- Worthing – 01903 205111
- Royal Sussex County Hospital in Brighton
- Outpatients: contact the Booking Hub on 0300 303 8360
- Haematology ward: 01273 664771
- Haematology Day Unit: 01273 696955 extn 67413