*** Please do not visit patients if you are unwell *** If you need medical help and advice call NHS 111 first *** Remember to wear a mask in our hospitals *** Do you need A and E?

Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)

We offer care to Royal Sussex County and Princess Royal hospital patients with IBD covering medical, nursing and surgical treatments, nutritional support, research and education.

Page last reviewed: