The Hospital Liaison Group meets every two months to discuss matters relating to the redevelopment. It is open to anyone who lives within a quarter of a mile (400 metres) of the Royal Sussex County Hospital site. That is roughly from Freshfield Road in the west to Whitehawk Road in the east and from the seafront to the northern boundary of the Bristol Estate. If you live in or around this area you are welcome to attend. If you live outside the area but would like to attend the meetings, please get in contact and we’d be happy to discuss attendance with you.
Next meeting date
Thursday 28 September 2023 at 6pm in the Louisa Martindale Building (Room 3, 11th floor).
- Welcome from Hospital Director Peter Lane
- Chair’s opening remarks – Cllr Tristram Burden
- New Sussex Cancer Centre – Dr Sarah Westwell and Lisa Barrott
- 3Ts Stage 2&3 planning and construction – Robert Cairney
- Public consultation – Tom Rudd
- Q&A on new Sussex Cancer Centre plans – Cllr Tristram Burden
**short comfort break**
- RSCH campus update – Peter Lane, Terece Walters, and Trevor Fitzgerald
(To include North Service Road change, South Service Road issues, plus other ‘you said, we did’ updates)
- Q&A on broader topics related to Hospital Liaison Group – Cllr Tristram Burden
- Closing remarks – Peter Lane