Variety, progression and a fulfilling career
We hope that in joining UHSussex you’ll enjoy a career for life.
With seven hospitals and over 50 clinical services and specialities, not to mention our non clinical services supporting our front line staff, there’s plenty of opportunity for variety, progression and a fulfilling career.
As one of the largest employers in Sussex we provide a whole host of career opportunities and career pathways for existing and new staff, and invest in their professional development to support them to realise their career goals.
Learning and development at our core
As a university trust we have learning and development at our heart.
- active links with educational establishments such as local universities and colleges
- an in-house comprehensive library and knowledge services available online and in our hospitals, available for all staff
- our elearning platform for all education and training at UHSussex including statutory and mandatory training
- a dedicated learning and development team to support general skills and specialist training
- practice development educators working in many of our clinical teams
- developed career pathways for many of our professions
- preceptorship training for newly qualified staff
- a highly effective appraisal system with an emphasis on supporting personal and professional development
- leadership and management development programmes
- in house project management accredited training
- medical training and education centres
- the chance to be involved in cutting edge research and innovation.
Take a look at our current vacancies and start your journey today.