We run knowledge and library services across West Sussex and Brighton & Hove serving local NHS organisations, public health, hospices and partner universities such as Brighton and Sussex Medical School.
Our friendly and skilled staff supply the evidence to inform decision-making on treatment, patient care, patient safety, commissioning and policy.
We will also support your learning and professional development and keep you up to date with the latest health knowledge. We run five libraries, based in Brighton & Hove, Chichester, Haywards Heath and Worthing.
We are proud to work with healthcare staff and students from:
- NHS Sussex
- University Hospitals Sussex NHS Foundation Trust
- Brighton and Sussex Medical School
- Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust (including CAMHS in Hampshire)
- Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust
- Public Health teams in Brighton & Hove, East and West Sussex
- Local hospices