The cardiac rehab team includes physiotherapists and specialist nurses and practitioners.
Please speak to any member of the team for more information on how we can help.
The Worthing and Southlands team comprises:
- Hayley Fairclough, Service Lead
- Tracey Molina, Team Lead and Physiotherapist
- Kirsty Fletcher, Cardiac Rehab Specialist Nurse
- Sandra Dooley, Cardiac Rehab Physiotherapist
- Rebecca Blake, Cardiac Rehab Practitioner
- Missy Trent, Physiotherapy Associate Practitioner
- Ruth Nicol, Physiotherapy Associate Practitioner
- Diana Rogers, Physiotherapy Associate Practitioner
- Jackie Bambro, Secretary
The cardiac rehab team is supported by a network of ‘Cardiac Buddies’. All the buddies have been diagnosed with a heart condition and have completed the cardiac rehab programme.
They’re registered as hospital volunteers and work alongside the NHS team. We also have some carer buddies who can share experiences of what it is like to care for a person with a heart condition.
Buddies have first-hand knowledge of the patient experience and can offer practical advice and support but are not able to offer medical advice.
The buddies wear a pale blue polo shirt with a red heart logo on the front, and some are present with us on the wards, at our education sessions and our exercise classes.
But if you wish to contact them outside of these times, please let one of the team know.
Worthing and Southlands hospitals Cardiac Rehab Team
01273 446019 Ext. 83019