This is a secure NHS video call service for patients with pre-arranged appointment times only. The video call is free (except your internet usage charge).
If you don’t have a video appointment and would like one then please get in touch with using the contact details on your letter.
We use a website called Attend Anywhere which can be opened on a PC, Mac or an iOS/Android device using Google Chrome or Apple Safari browsers.
Please note that it unfortunately won’t work on Internet Explorer. You can download Google Chrome or use Safari on an apple device.
Getting started with your video consultations
- A few minutes before your appointment time, select the waiting area for your service following the instructions in your letter.
- You’ll be taken through a number of steps to ensure that your equipment is set up right.
- Once the set up is done, enter your name and phone number and accept the terms and conditions (this information is not stored beyond the length of the video call).
- Select ‘Start Call’ to enter the waiting room. You’ll see yourself on the video and hear music. The waiting room is private and you won’t see other patients.
- When the consultation starts, your image will shrink and you’ll see your clinician.
If you have any problems using the service then see the Attend Anywhere troubleshooting tips.