Please note that some links may only open on devices connected to the NHS network. If you have any questions about support and activities available please contact: [email protected]
Leadership Training Offers
Visit the new Leadership Training Offers page on Iris, linking you to a variety of internal and external leadership courses.
Our NHS People have put together useful guides and resources to help you manage your own health and wellbeing whilst looking after others.
NHS South East Leadership Academy
The NHS South East Leadership Academy offers leadership development opportunities for future and current leaders empowering you to create a truly inclusive and vibrant leadership community across the South East to deliver better health and care outcomes for our patients.
Working with NHS organisations and systems in the region, they harness the talent and potential of all our workforce so we can collectively meet the objectives set out in the People Plan and the ambitions of the Long-Term Plan.
Self-help guides, leaflets and worksheets
- In-house counselling resources and listening services
- Health & Safety Executive (HSE) Stress management competency indicator tool – ‘How effective are you at preventing and reducing stress in your staff?’
- Line Manager’s Resource: A practical guide to managing and supporting people with mental health problems in the workplace
- Talking Toolkit – Preventing work-related stress for NHS Service Providers in England
- How are you feeling? – NHS Toolkit