Normal visiting will resume at St Richard's Hospital from Tuesday 16 April. Please help protect our patients and colleagues from norovirus.

Minor injuries units and Urgent treatment centres

You can go to an Urgent treatment centre (UTC) or a Minor injury unit (MIU) if you need urgent medical attention, but it’s not a life-threatening situation.

Page last reviewed: Next review date: