*** Please do not visit patients if you are unwell *** If you need medical help and advice call NHS 111 first *** Remember to wear a mask in our hospitals *** Do you need A and E?

Urgent care and minor injuries

If you need urgent medical attention, but it’s not life-threatening, you can go to your nearest minor injuries unit or urgent treatment centre.

Page last reviewed: Next review date: