When you contact us please include/have ready your:
- Your reference on your letter starting with GBR
- Preferred day (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday)
- Preferred time AM or PM
This will enable us to book you in more efficiently.
You can speak to a member of staff between Monday to Friday 08.00-12.30 and 13.30-17.00 (excluding bank holidays), or leave a voice mail message outside these times.
Please phone Brighton Hove and East Sussex Breast Screening Service before coming for your appointment if:
- you have a physical disability or find climbing steps difficult, so we can help;
- you have breast implants (you will usually be able to have a mammogram, but please let us know beforehand); or
- you have had a mammogram recently (within the last six months)
- you are pregnant or breastfeeding, as you may be advised to delay breast screening.
- you have a medical device (pacemaker, hickman line etc) in situ
If you want to write to us about your appointment, our postal address is:
The Park Centre for Breast Care
L2 Breast Imaging
177 Preston Road