Our specialist team offer a wide range of services to diagnose and treat joint, bone and connective tissue diseases in adults and children. We are supported by nurse specialists, occupational therapists, physiotherapists and excellent specialist radiology services.
We are actively involved in clinical trials and research to ensure our patients have access to the most up to date treatments.
We treat a wide range of conditions, including:
- inflammatory arthritis (including rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis)
- osteoarthritis (non-surgical)
- polymyalgia rheumatica & giant cell arteritis (temporal arteritis)
- gout and other crystal deposition diseases
- connective tissue disease
- back, neck, shoulder and soft tissue pain
- chronic widespread pain including fibromyalgia
Where we are
Royal Sussex County Hospital 01273 696955
Princess Royal Hospital 01444 441881
Hove Polyclinic 01273 242024
Royal Alexandra Children’s Hospital 01273 696955