Find your credit union, search over 380 credit unions to compare and find the one that suits you best.
Wave community bank
- Save and repay loans simply and easily with Chorus from Wave Community Bank. Saving straight from your wages with your local community bank is a great way to build up your saving pot whilst supporting the local community.
- Wave offer PrizeSaver, the savings account where you can win £5000 from a monthly draw, as well as Wave Save which helps you reach your savings goals for holidays, Christmas, a new car or anything else you dream of! Plus your savings are protected by the FSCS.
- Wave offer flexible affordable loans to staff and repaying them is easy through your salary. Loans are available from £500 to £35,000 – visit the loan calculator on the website to see what your repayments could be.
- Membership has a one-off fee of £5 and you need to deposit £1 to open your savings account.
- Membership offers great benefits including 20% off B&H Buses annual tickets, 15% off Freedom Leisure annual membership and free use of the Quo Money app which helps you manage your money.
- Visit the Save With Chorus website to find out more.
Boom credit union
- Boom Credit Union provide the opportunity to save as you earn, direct from your salary. An easy way to put some savings away, without thinking about it, whether you want to save for a special occasion or want to build up a nest egg for the future.
- Boom are local and not for profit. Your Savings are 100% safe and fully protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS); You can access your money whenever you need to. All we ask if for you to leave £5 in your account to keep it open; You can save up to £60,000; We offer affordable loans to local people and a reduced rate for Trust employees; We campaign against high-interest lenders and/or loan sharks; Everyone gets to save with us – even borrowers; We talk to our customers so we can truly understand their story.