Trust Ambassadors and Health and Wellbeing Champions have now combined to one role, with an enhanced focus around engagement.
What does an Ambassador do?
- promote the Trust’s Culture of Patient First and our values
- actively influence the experiences of colleagues
- promote and maintain good working relationships
- be trustworthy, respectful, responsive and helpful
- promote the Trust’s Speaking Up Policy
- support colleagues at work and promote events
- provide two-way communication between teams and the Ambassador Network
What can you expect from us?
- shared Ambassador forums including engagement with the Executive team, conferences and key Trust events
- promotion of the Ambassadors role within the Trust
- identification of Ambassadors as a positive force for change
- sharing knowledge with Trust wide networking groups